A MINI GUIDE TO A BIGGER BUTT! Your butt is the foundation to a sexy physique. Not to mention a crucial component in running, jumping, throwing, swinging, striking, and twisting. So, the stronger your booty, the better you move.
First things first, let’s talk Diet!
One of the biggest things to remember is that your butt is MUSCLE. To feed muscle growth, you must consume enough:
If you are working out your entire lower body (like you should), then you enough calories and proteins are essential for muscle repair. If you are working out on a regular basis, you have to constantly fight to not lose your muscle because if you exercise too much without refueling your body properly, you will get skinnier or leaner-and your butt might get smaller.
Here are a few muscle building foods to start adding to your diet today:
- organic eggs
- nuts such as: cashews, almonds
- seeds: hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds.
- organic chicken breast
- fish such as: salmon, tuna, mackerel, etc.
- Natural protein shakes
- organic or grass fed beef
Here is a sample diet plan example to use a reference (aim for 5 meals daily):
- Breakfast: Hot water w/ lemon (10 mins before eating),3-5 egg whites, 1 piece of Ezekiel bread, and 1/2 grapefruit
- Snack: Natural protein shake or a cup of full fat Greek yogurt and berries
- Lunch: 1 grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast over a bed of spinach, topped with unlimited veggies of you choice with 2 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette
- Snack: 2 tbsp all natural almond butter of your choice with 1 slice Ezekiel bread
- Dinner: 1 salmon filet, 1/2 cup quinoa, a side of asparagus
- Snack: Natural protein shake or 3 tbsp cottage cheese with a few berries
*Cook your food in avocado, coconut, or grape seed oil.*
THE 30 MINUTE GLUTE WORKOUT
Perform the paired exercises back – to – back. One set of 1A then one set of 1B, then repeat for 3 sets keeping rest to a minimum.
1a. Alternating Single Leg Glute Bridge
3 sets 12-15 reps
Credit: Functional Rehabilitation and Conditioning
1b. Plank W/ Hip Extension
3 sets, 12- 15 reps
Credit: Total Health Systems
2. Skater Squat
2 sets 10-12 reps
Credit: KGS Academy
3a. Body Weight Pause Squat
3 sets, 10-12 reps
Credit: KYDD Fitness
3b. Side Laying Hip Raise
3 Sets, 10-12 reps
Credit: Gilmore Fitness
4a. Single Leg Romanian Dead Lift
2 sets, 10-12 reps
Credit: Trainer Paige
4b. Glute Kick Back
2 Sets, 10 Reps
Credit: Thrive Training
For complete customized workouts and training tips, check out Personalize
Show Comments (0)