There is an old saying that your age is given away by your hands. Expensive hand creams do not exfoliate, not to mention that there packed with chemical fillers.
1 tbsp Coconut oil: provides quality moisture and antibacterial/antiviral/antifungal properties. Helps soften skin so it’s ready for exfoliation.
2 tbsp Raw Honey: heals and softens the skin. It’s mother nature’s best kept beauty secret!
1/4 Sea Salt and 1/4 cup organic sugar: both are excellent for exfoliating and can also be healing for the skin.
1 tbsp Lemon juice: brightens, softens, and helps remove odors from your hands (like onion!).
1. Stir together the honey and coconut oil in a medium bowl.
2. In another small bowl, blend the salt, sugar and lemon juice until it becomes crumbly.
3. Pour the salt mixture over the honey mixture and stir until smooth.
4. Store in a small glass storage container.
Directions for Use:
1. Gently massage a marble-sized amount of homemade hand scrub into your hands for 30-60 seconds. (Don’t forget to exfoliate between your fingers!)
2. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. The coconut oil provides enough moisture so you probably won’t need to follow up with anything else. If your hands are extra dry, you might want to apply some homemade whipped coconut oil.
3. Repeat 1-2 times per week.
Show Comments (0)