Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon is a key component in many popular essential oil-infused products. Lemons are one of the most popular citrus fruits in the world, adds a pleasant taste and aroma to food and are a good source of vitamins and aid in digestion. Furthermore, lemon juice is one of the most popular drinks in the world as it is very healthy, delicious, and inexpensive.
Studies publishes on NCBI have shown that lemon essential oil inhibits the growth of bacteria and boosts the immune system. When diffused at home, lemon essential oil can kill bacteria and eliminate allergy triggers in the air.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability
Emotionally and spiritually, lemon essential oil promotes focus and clarity. Its uplifting effects awaken the senses, clear the mind of distractions, and helps a person concentrate. It helps overcome confusion or doubt, fatigue, overwhelm, and lack of enthusiasm, also helps to clear self-doubt, limiting beliefs, stagnant energy, and rigidness in the mind, heart, or body.
Lemon Essential Water
Add 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to water and drink first thing in the morning to help with pH balance.Lemon water:
- improves immune function and detoxifies the body. It
- stimulates the liver and flushes out toxins that can lead to inflammation and an overreactive immune system.
- stimulates white blood cell production, which is vital for immune system function because it helps to protect the body.
Show Comments (0)