- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream together sugar, butter, pumpkin and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add dry mixture to wet and mix until combined.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- Drop dough by the spoonful onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool and enjoy!
Show Comments (0)